Mind in Motion Accredited Teacher Trainings
As a certified Feldenkrais Method teacher you will:
- Understand how people learn and move
- Resolve chronic tension and pain, athletic and artistic performance problems, deteriorating function and neurological difficulties
- Help infants through elders to realize their innate abilities, learn new skills, and recover old ones
- Pioneer the emerging field of somatics
- Find out how Mind in Motion's exclusive Feldenkrais Teacher Training programs blend experiential and cognitive learning, small class sizes and one-on-one guidance, innovative teaching and online support, personal growth and professional development
- Learn how you can develop the observation skills, hands-on sensitivity, theoretical understanding and teaching proficiency necessary for a successful Feldenkrais career.
The Fourth Amsterdam International Feldenkrais Teacher Training (AIFFT IV) begins on Monday, 19 August 2013
Introductory ATM workshops are being offered in Amsterdam in May and June 2013. These public ATM workshops are an excellent way to meet the AIFTT IV Educational Director, Larry Goldfarb, and learn more about the Feldenkrais Method. Please visit our Calendar section for workshop dates and enrollment information.